11/03/2008

IMAGES BY MIN_Business Cards


Photography/Graphic Design by Richard Min

These are all custom hand-made business cards..!!
I put my heart and soul into each single card. The front side layout looks exactly the same as the other cards but the back side is unique. 120/220 format b&w negatives were used. The look and feel of abstract art was what i was going for in the design. I really enjoy using the negative space in graphic design layouts and photographic compositions. Also, I really wanted to impress my clients with my craftsmanship, detail-oriented style, and artistic & creative approach in my profession. Every couple is unique and unique images are what each couple will receive from my passion and talents..!!! This was the main concept behind my business cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment