9/04/2009

Bride & Groom #6: Mindy & Sam


Photography by Richard Min

Mindy & Sam. Wow! What can I say about this lovebirds? Well.. Let me put it this way. This may sound corny to some of you but I want to use poetic terms to describe them. Mindy & Sam are like "Day & Night." They complement each other very well, like the two different ends of a magnet. Total opposites but ONE unit. Other names I can think of are: "Fire &  Water," "a Pencil & an Eraser," and so on... You get my points, right? I guess this is how "Loveology" works. Did I just come up with a brand new vocabulary? Please correct me if I'm wrong! In dating, we tend to look for similarities and common interests. Relating and connecting with someone by having same interest in activities, hobbies, music and etc. are important but oppositions play a important role as well. I think Mindy & Sam are perfect example of this. I wish them happiness and endurance in ups and downs of their marriage. They will rejoice in the presence of Holy Spirit and their love will grow stronger and deeper because of the obstacles and hardships. Like the trees in the wilderness where the heavy rainfalls, harsh winds and blazing sunlight will help the roots to stretch out even deeper in the soils and branches to grow higher and thicker. Blessing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment