11/12/2009

Bride & Groom #7 : Christa & Esak


Photography by Richard Min

Christa & Esak became #7 in the "Bride & Groom" list. They've been dating for 5 years and told me that they feel like a married couple already. They know each other so well, from each other's "A"ppetite to "ZzZzz~" habits, pretty much they know everything. But I would say.. they don't even have a clue what if feels like and how it's going to be as a married couple. I pray for the continuous love and endurance when they climb up the hills together in their lives. It may be exhausting and painful but the part of walking down the hills will be joyful and the wind will be blowing off their sweats from their foreheads. And they would renew their love and it may grow deeper and wider. Through my lens, I saw their inevitable feelings and passions for each other. The thrill and excitement of #7 B&G is well preserved in my archives and I'm more than happy to show off these images to the audience. I've known and seen them through my naked eyes since when they were starting to date. I've watched how they grow. I'm so proud of Christa & Esak. Many blessings and happiness!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment