2/10/2011

Bride & Groom #16 : Mindy & Jay


Photography by Richard Min

A match made in heaven!? It's more like "a match made in fashion". Mindy is a designer and Jay is a manufacturer. Check out Jay's clothing line: Rustic Dime - http://www.rusticdime.com They are like needle & yarn. Wow, "Needle & Yarn" could be my next window image concept for by web page. Just thought of it now! Thanks M&J. :) I have received a lot of compliments on their engagement images. Both were very enthusiastic about my proposal. I tell this to many couples: "Just enjoy and be yourself!" That's all it takes! Don't care about what other people think or say. It's all about the couple. I love how Mindy wasn't afraid of do radical things. Nothing was holding her back. When I suggested Mindy to lie down flat on the riverbed of Los Angeles River in her elegant deep blue dress, she was more than willing to do so. However, Jay chickened out... It could've been a extraordinary masterpiece image! Like I say many times: "There's no next time!" They will be tying the knot on Feb. 26th. Blessing you in the name of our Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment