7/09/2009

IMAGES BY MN Client's Tote Bag


Photography by Richard Min

Tote bag design by Richard Min

Hello everyone! I am so proud and excited to present my client's new tote bag..!! All your precious albums and unique products will be handed to you in this elegant & stylish and practical & reusable TOTE BAG. I put my soul and heart into these bags. The "Earth Green" tone represents the earth and its nature created by our Father God. Isn't HE wonderful and amazing..!? Everything from studio/gallery banner, concrete floor to stationery envelopes, all are in "Earth Green" tones. Also if you look closely to the titles and letterings on my blog page, they are in the same green tones as well. I would love to see my clients doing their grocery shopping or any kind of shopping activities with this bag. Who knows..? It can also be used as a diaper bag for the brides who just became mothers. Endless possibilities... Please enjoy and reuse it..! It's from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment