1/11/2010

Traffic Signals


Photography by Richard Min

Who would have thought these ordinary and "every day" looking traffic signals can look beautiful? Well... I have. Have you heard of the old saying, "Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder."? Haha.. As I previously wrote in my biography page titled "eclectic" from my website (www.imagesbymin.com), when you observe closely at things that are considered ordinary or typical, you'll be amazed to find "unnoticed" intricate details. It's good to have fresh new set of eyes once in awhile. Also, the time played a significant role in these images. It's like I captured the split moment of the traffic signals life and at the same time, their effect on people's life also. I'm on an adventure to discover magnificent art works in my "every day" life. I'm excited. Everyday is NEW!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment