4/15/2010

Bride & Groom #10 : Kayeon & Sungchul


Photography by Richard Min

Kayeon & Sungchul made #10 on the list. It was fun getting to know them in person and through my camera lenses. Sungchul told me about his first date with Kayeon and how he was attracted to her at first sight. Yeah... believe it or not. Guys are like that. I totally agree with Sungchul on this one. Not so much of "Love at First Sight" happening but guys know whether he wants to meet her again or not at first sight/date. It doesn't take days for guys to figure out whether he's attracted and may or may not continue to get to know someone intimately. We only have "On & Off" button. However, girls tend to have stacks of equalizer controllers, white, yellow, and red lights, temperature controller buttons, from low to high volumes, humidity adjusting knobs,  and several more... Everything has to be in perfect position in order for girls to make up her mind. I know. What can I say more? This is the reality that we all must face. Kayeon and Sungchul look so happy together and they seemed like they know how to enjoy their life to fullest. Outgoing, Active, Adventurous were the words that I came up with for their second location of the Conceptual & Lifestyle engagement sessions . I totally encountered how those words translating into actions and real life. Romantic, Intimate, Calm were the words for their first location at Malibu Creek Canyon. You'll see what I meant by words coming alive in the pictures. Many blessings and God's guidance in the marriage life of Kayeon and Sungchul. This is my sincere wish and hope for all the couples that I meet! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment