4/12/2010

The Wedding Day : Sarah & Mike


Photography by Richard Min

The Wedding Day: Sarah & Mike @ The Castaway, Burbank, CA

My mother's wedding day... The Bible theme was meaningful and fun. I also came up with this idea of having 30th anniversary cards hanging on the "Tree of Life." The first anniversary will be celebrated on March 20th of 2011. The 30th will be in year 2040. It works like a time machine and Sarah and Mike must wait for their anniversary to open each card. Many of the guests participated to wish and bless them in kind, encouraging and loving words. Yellow and Green color scheme worked out quite well. Clean and refreshing mood was what I was aiming for. Using green washington apples as the name cards were also unique and relating to the bible theme. The daisy flowers and vases were from the Flower district in Downtown, Los Angeles. All the decorations for the wedding were DIY. I was in charge of master planning and my lovely friend Mindy helped me out as an assistant coordinator. I was also thankful for all the hard laboring work done by my sisters from All Nations Church. Without their dedications and commitments, it could've been impossible on my own. The prayers of our many beloved families and friends are answered. As a single mother, she had sacrificed a lot for her two sons (My younger brother Tony and myself). Only GOD knows what she had gone through as a mother and as a woman... I am very happy for my mother and new father and pastor, Mike Yoon. Jesus Christ is in the middle of their relationship and HE will be glorified and pleased with their unity as husband and wife. THANK YOU Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment